Pickering Townhouses

69 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 69

Pickering Townhouses for Sale

With 70 Pickering townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Pickering) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Pickering MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Pickering, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Pickering rentals (11%). If you're looking for Pickering apartments for rent or Pickering house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 17 condos for sale in Pickering. Want something more substantial? There are currently 158 houses for sale in Pickering too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Toronto real estate, some Ajax real estate, or homes for sale in Whitby. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Pickering housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Pickering real estate agents to start viewing some Pickering townhouses today!

pickering
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.