Pickering Houses

123 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 123

Pickering Houses for Sale

With 125 Pickering houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Pickering by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Pickering MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Pickering MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Pickering, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Pickering Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (89%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Pickering rentals (11%). If you're looking for Pickering apartments for rent or Pickering house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 12 condos for sale in Pickering. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 39 Pickering townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Toronto real estate, some Ajax real estate, or homes for sale in Whitby. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Pickering real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Pickering REALTORS® to start visiting some Pickering houses today!

pickering
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.