Sapperton Townhouses, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Sapperton

Sapperton Townhouses for Sale, New Westminster

With 38 townhouses for sale in New Westminster and 1 Sapperton townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sapperton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Sapperton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (71%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Sapperton rentals (29%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 7 condos for sale in Sapperton. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 15 houses for sale in Sapperton too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some The Heights NW real estate or homes for sale in Queens Park. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our New Westminster REALTORS® to start viewing some New Westminster townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
new-westminster
sapperton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.