New Westminster Townhouses

24 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 24

New Westminster Townhouses for Sale

With 24 New Westminster townhouses for sale, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the New Westminster MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in New Westminster, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The New Westminster Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (56%) of residents in the city own their homes, while the rest live in New Westminster rentals (44%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 124 condos for sale in New Westminster. Want more square footage? There are currently 83 houses for sale in New Westminster too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse the Vancouver MLS® system, some Burnaby real estate, or homes for sale in Port Moody. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster Realtors to start touring some New Westminster townhouses today!

new-westminster
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.