Quay Townhouses, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Quay

Quay Townhouses for Sale, New Westminster

With 41 townhomes for sale in New Westminster and 1 Quay townhouses on the market, pinpointing the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Quay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Quay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Quay rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 35 condos for sale in Quay. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Uptown NW real estate or homes for sale in Queensborough. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? New Westminster housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster REALTORS® to start visiting some New Westminster townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
new-westminster
quay
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.