Quay Condos, New Westminster

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 36
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. New Westminster
  4. Quay

Quay Condos for Sale, New Westminster

With 208 New Westminster condos and 36 Quay condos for sale, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in New Westminster by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's New Westminster MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Quay MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Quay, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Quay rentals (19%).

Looking for a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 1 Quay townhouses for sale. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Uptown NW real estate or homes for sale in Queensborough. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? New Westminster real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our New Westminster REALTORS® to start touring some New Westminster condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
new-westminster
quay
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.