Streetsville Condos, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 5 of 5
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Streetsville

Streetsville Condos for Sale, Mississauga

With 509 Mississauga condos and 6 Streetsville condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Mississauga MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Streetsville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Streetsville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (79%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Streetsville rentals (21%). If you're looking for Streetsville apartments for rent or Streetsville house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Mississauga), we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 10 Streetsville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Streetsville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Central Erin Mills real estate or homes for sale in East Credit. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Mississauga housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Mississauga REALTORS® to start viewing some Mississauga condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
mississauga
streetsville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.