Cooksville Condos, Mississauga

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 46
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Mississauga
  4. Cooksville

Cooksville Condos for Sale, Mississauga

With 685 Mississauga condos and 46 Cooksville condos for sale, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Mississauga by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Mississauga MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Cooksville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Cooksville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Mississauga Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (60%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Cooksville rentals (40%). If you're looking for Cooksville apartments for rent or Cooksville house rentals, or just want to browse Mississauga rentals, we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 11 Cooksville townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 57 houses for sale in Cooksville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Fairview real estate or homes for sale in Hurontario. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Mississauga real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Mississauga REALTORS® to start touring some Mississauga condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
mississauga
cooksville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.