Murrayville Townhouses, Langley

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Langley
  4. Murrayville

Murrayville Townhouses for Sale, Langley

With 305 townhouses for sale in Langley and 16 Murrayville townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Langley by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Langley real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Murrayville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Murrayville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Murrayville rentals (18%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 13 condos for sale in Murrayville. Want something more substantial? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Murrayville too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Campbell Valley real estate or homes for sale in Walnut Grove. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Langley housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Langley real estate brokers to start viewing some Langley townhouses today!

langley
murrayville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.