Murrayville Condos, Langley

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Langley
  4. Murrayville

Murrayville Condos for Sale, Langley

With 215 condos for sale in Langley and 2 Murrayville condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Langley by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Langley) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Murrayville MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Murrayville, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (82%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Murrayville rentals (18%).

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 12 Murrayville townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 36 houses for sale in Murrayville too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Campbell Valley real estate or homes for sale in Walnut Grove. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Langley housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Langley real estate agents to start viewing some Langley condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
langley
murrayville
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.