Southam Townhouses, Hamilton

Reset Filters
  • 2 Homes for Sale

  • $439,900 to $668,888
  • $554,394 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Southam

Southam Townhouses for Sale, Hamilton

With 108 Hamilton townhouses and 2 Southam townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Hamilton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Southam MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Southam, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Southam rentals (31%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 7 houses for sale in Southam. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Centremount real estate or homes for sale in Bonnington. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Hamilton real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Hamilton REALTORS® to start touring some Hamilton townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
hamilton
southam
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.