Meadowlands Condos, Hamilton

Reset Filters
  • 1 Homes for Sale

  • $489,900 to $489,900
  • $489,900 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Meadowlands

Meadowlands Condos for Sale, Hamilton

With 159 condos for sale (Hamilton) and 1 Meadowlands condos for sale, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Hamilton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Meadowlands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Meadowlands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Meadowlands rentals (8%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Meadowlands. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Ancaster real estate or homes for sale in OT Other. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Hamilton real estate agents to start touring some Hamilton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?

Big houses with white picket fences and acres of land are what dreams are made of. Or are they' Here is the reality of living in the suburbs and how to tell if it's the right move for you

Are you meant to live in the suburbs?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.