Lisgar Houses, Hamilton

Reset Filters
  • 4 Homes for Sale

  • $499,000 to $679,900
  • $589,450 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Hamilton
  4. Lisgar

Lisgar Houses for Sale, Hamilton

With 1358 houses in Hamilton for sale and 4 Lisgar houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Hamilton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Hamilton are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Lisgar MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Lisgar, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Lisgar rentals (8%).

If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some OT Other real estate or homes for sale in Huntington. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Hamilton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Hamilton real estate agent directory to start viewing some Hamilton houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
hamilton
lisgar
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.