Glastonbury Townhouses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Glastonbury

Glastonbury Townhouses for Sale, Edmonton

With 69 townhomes for sale in Edmonton and 2 Glastonbury townhouses for sale, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Edmonton) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Glastonbury MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Glastonbury, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glastonbury rentals (10%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 20 condos for sale in Glastonbury. Considering more square footage? There are currently 17 houses for sale in Glastonbury too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Granville real estate or homes for sale in The Hamptons. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton real estate agents to start touring some Edmonton townhouses today!

edmonton
glastonbury
The listing data above is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.