Edmonton Houses

1500 Homes for Sale

Clear Filters
Map
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 1500

Edmonton Houses for Sale

With 3164 Edmonton houses listed, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Edmonton MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Edmonton, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (65%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Edmonton rentals (35%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1641 condos for sale in Edmonton. Want a place with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1418 Edmonton townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse the Rural Parkland County MLS® system, some St. Albert real estate, or homes for sale in Rural Strathcona County. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton Realtors to start viewing some Edmonton houses today!

edmonton
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.