Glastonbury Condos, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 30
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Glastonbury

Glastonbury Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 2746 Edmonton condos and 31 Glastonbury condos listed, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Edmonton MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Glastonbury MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Glastonbury, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Glastonbury rentals (10%).

Looking for a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 6 Glastonbury townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 25 houses for sale in Glastonbury too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Granville real estate or homes for sale in The Hamptons. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Edmonton REALTORS® to start viewing some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
edmonton
glastonbury
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.