Fraser Houses, Edmonton

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Edmonton
  4. Fraser

Fraser Houses for Sale, Edmonton

With 4639 houses for sale (Edmonton) and 13 Fraser houses on the market, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Edmonton) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fraser MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Fraser, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Fraser rentals (20%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 13 condos for sale in Fraser. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Kirkness real estate or homes for sale in Bannerman. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Edmonton housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Edmonton real estate agent directory to start visiting some Edmonton houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Top golf vacation home spots

By analyzing real estate and rental data adjacent to Canada's top-ranked golf courses, we've compiled a list of the top spots to by a golf vacation home

Top golf vacation home spots

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale

Ottawa is home to a lot of grandeur properties. If you're looking for a luxury home in the country's capital, here is a list of homes currently asking top dollar prices

9 most expensive Ottawa houses for sale
edmonton
fraser
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.