Fraser Condos, Edmonton

4 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4

Fraser Condos for Sale, Edmonton

With 1394 condos for sale (Edmonton) and 4 Fraser condos on the market, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Edmonton by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Edmonton real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Fraser MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Fraser, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Edmonton Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (80%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Fraser rentals (20%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 5 Fraser townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Fraser too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Kirkness real estate or homes for sale in Bannerman. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Edmonton average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Edmonton real estate brokers to start visiting some Edmonton condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

The Greater Toronto Area boasts more than 300 neighbourhoods, so competition for the best neighbourhood in Toronto can be fierce (and quite subjective). Here's our list of the best communities in Metro Toronto

5 best neighbourhoods in Toronto to buy, right now

10 cheapest homes in Canada

Canada's median housing price is hovering just under $500,000 but that doesn't mean you can't find a home for less than a Tesla Model S (currently listed for $70,000 USD)

10 cheapest homes in Canada

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates

Looking for that unicorn rate that's under 3%' We'll show you how to find the best mortgage rate, regardless of what is happening in the housing market

5 tips to find the best mortgage rates
edmonton
fraser
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Edmonton Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Edmonton Real Estate Board nor Zolo.