Holly Houses, Delta

Reset Filters
  • 7 Homes for Sale

  • $885,000 to $1,588,000
  • $1,186,943 Avg List
  • Neighbourhoods
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Holly

Holly Houses for Sale, Delta

With 398 houses for sale in Delta and 7 Holly houses listed, discovering the ideal house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Delta real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Holly MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Holly, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Holly rentals (10%).

Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 1 Holly townhouses for sale. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Delta housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Delta real estate brokers to start viewing some Delta houses today!

delta
holly
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.