Delta Condos

30 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 β€” 24 of 30

Delta Condos for Sale

With 30 Delta condos listed, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our MLS® map for Canada-wide real estate listings. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Delta MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Delta MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Delta, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the highest ranked schools? The Delta Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (81%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Delta rentals (19%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 42 Delta townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 389 houses for sale in Delta too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Vancouver real estate, some Richmond real estate, or homes for sale in New Westminster. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Delta Realtors to start viewing some Delta condos today!

delta
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.