Hawthorne Townhouses, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 12 of 12
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Hawthorne

Hawthorne Townhouses for Sale, Delta

With 73 townhomes for sale in Delta and 12 Hawthorne townhouses listed, finding the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Delta) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Hawthorne MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Hawthorne, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (92%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Hawthorne rentals (8%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 8 condos for sale in Hawthorne. Considering more square footage? There are currently 22 houses for sale in Hawthorne too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Delta real estate agents to start viewing some Delta townhouses today!

delta
hawthorne
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.