Hawthorne Houses, Delta

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 21 of 21
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Delta
  4. Hawthorne

Hawthorne Houses for Sale, Delta

With 398 Delta houses for sale and 22 Hawthorne houses on the market, pinpointing the right house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse houses for sale in Delta by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Delta MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Hawthorne MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Hawthorne, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (92%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Hawthorne rentals (8%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 10 condos for sale in Hawthorne. Want a home with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 4 Hawthorne townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Delta average house price report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Delta REALTORS® to start visiting some Delta houses today!

delta
hawthorne
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.