Evanston Houses, Calgary

Reset Filters
  • 81 Homes for Sale

  • $373,500 to $889,900
  • $550,418 Avg List
Showing results 1 — 24 of 81
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Evanston

Evanston Houses for Sale, Calgary

With 4172 houses for sale in Calgary and 82 Evanston houses for sale, pinpointing the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Evanston MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Evanston, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Evanston rentals (10%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Evanston. Want a home with amenities but don't want to compromise square footage? There are 24 Evanston townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Calgary real estate or homes for sale in Panorama Hills. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary houses today!

calgary
evanston
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.