Calgary Houses

2572 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 2572

Calgary Houses for Sale

With 2589 Calgary houses on the market, discovering the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Calgary MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Calgary, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Calgary Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (72%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Calgary rentals (28%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1430 condos for sale in Calgary. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 1388 Calgary townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse homes for sale in Airdrie, some Rural Rocky View County real estate, or homes for sale in Heritage Pointe. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Calgary real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start visiting some Calgary houses today!

calgary
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.