Evanston Condos, Calgary

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. AB
  3. Calgary
  4. Evanston

Evanston Condos for Sale, Calgary

With 1357 condos for sale (Calgary) and 1 Evanston condos for sale, finding the ideal condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Calgary by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Calgary MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Evanston MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Evanston, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (90%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Evanston rentals (10%).

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 31 Evanston townhouses for sale. Want more square footage? There are currently 109 houses for sale in Evanston too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Calgary real estate or homes for sale in Panorama Hills. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Calgary real estate trends & stats report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Calgary REALTORS® to start touring some Calgary condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
calgary
evanston
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Calgary Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Calgary Real Estate Board nor Zolo.