Simon Fraser Univer Townhouses, Burnaby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Burnaby
  4. Simon Fraser Univer

Simon Fraser Univer Townhouses for Sale, Burnaby

With 214 Burnaby townhouses and 3 Simon Fraser Univer. townhouses listed, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burnaby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Burnaby are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Simon Fraser Univer. MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Simon Fraser Univer., so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Burnaby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (69%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Simon Fraser Univer. rentals (31%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 26 condos for sale in Simon Fraser Univer.. Want more square footage? There are currently 9 houses for sale in Simon Fraser Univer. too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Sperling Duthie real estate or homes for sale in Montecito. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burnaby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Burnaby real estate agent directory to start viewing some Burnaby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.