Brant Townhouses, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Brant

Brant Townhouses for Sale, Burlington

With 56 total listed townhouses (Burlington) and 3 Brant townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Burlington) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brant MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Brant, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (62%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Brant rentals (38%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 24 condos for sale in Brant. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 47 houses for sale in Brant too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 312 Central real estate or homes for sale in Rural Burlington. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Burlington real estate agent directory to start touring some Burlington townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
burlington
brant
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.