Brant Condos, Burlington

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 27
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Burlington
  4. Brant

Brant Condos for Sale, Burlington

With 251 Burlington condos and 32 Brant condos for sale, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Burlington) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Brant MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Brant, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (62%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Brant rentals (38%). If you're looking for Brant apartments for rent or Brant house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Burlington), we've got you covered.

Need a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 7 Brant townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 43 houses for sale in Brant too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some 312 Central real estate or homes for sale in Rural Burlington. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Burlington housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Burlington real estate agents to start touring some Burlington condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
burlington
brant
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.