Burlington Townhouses

110 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 110

Burlington Townhouses for Sale

With 120 Burlington townhouses listed, discovering the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Burlington by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Burlington real estate listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Burlington MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Burlington, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with top-rated schools? The Burlington Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (78%) of the city residents own their homes, while the rest live in Burlington rentals (22%). If you're looking for Burlington apartments for rent or Burlington house rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 81 condos for sale in Burlington. Considering more square footage? There are currently 395 houses for sale in Burlington too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Hamilton real estate, some Waterdown real estate, or homes for sale in Dundas. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Burlington average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Burlington real estate brokers to start viewing some Burlington townhouses today!

burlington
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Canadian Real Estate Association. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Canadian Real Estate Association nor Zolo.