West Bayfield Townhouses, Barrie

Reset Filters

West Bayfield Townhouses for Sale, Barrie

With 64 total listed townhouses (Barrie) and listed, pinpointing the perfect townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Barrie MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West Bayfield MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in West Bayfield, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in West Bayfield rentals (19%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in West Bayfield. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 16 houses for sale in West Bayfield too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Bayfield real estate or homes for sale in Sunnidale. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Barrie housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Barrie REALTORS® to start viewing some Barrie townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
barrie
west-bayfield
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.