West Bayfield Condos, Barrie

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Barrie
  4. West Bayfield

West Bayfield Condos for Sale, Barrie

With 196 Barrie condos and 3 West Bayfield condos listed, discovering the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Barrie by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Barrie are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the West Bayfield MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in West Bayfield, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (81%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in West Bayfield rentals (19%).

Considering more square footage? There are currently 16 houses for sale in West Bayfield. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Bayfield real estate or homes for sale in Sunnidale. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Barrie average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the agents in our Barrie real estate agent directory to start viewing some Barrie condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
barrie
west-bayfield
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.