Abbotsford West Townhouses, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 49
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Abbotsford West

Abbotsford West Townhouses for Sale, Abbotsford

With 140 Abbotsford townhouses for sale and 52 Abbotsford West townhouses listed, discovering the ideal townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Abbotsford) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Abbotsford West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Abbotsford West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (71%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Abbotsford West rentals (29%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 82 condos for sale in Abbotsford West. Want something more substantial? There are currently 120 houses for sale in Abbotsford West too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Clearbrook Commercial real estate or homes for sale in West Clearbrook. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Abbotsford housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Abbotsford real estate agents to start viewing some Abbotsford townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
abbotsford
abbotsford-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.