Abbotsford West Houses, Abbotsford

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 116
  1. Canada
  2. BC
  3. Abbotsford
  4. Abbotsford West

Abbotsford West Houses for Sale, Abbotsford

With 428 Abbotsford houses on the market and 116 Abbotsford West houses on the market, finding the right house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Abbotsford by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Abbotsford MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Abbotsford West MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable houses for sale in Abbotsford West, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (71%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Abbotsford West rentals (29%).

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 107 condos for sale in Abbotsford West. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 67 Abbotsford West townhouses for sale too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Clearbrook Commercial real estate or homes for sale in West Clearbrook. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Abbotsford real estate market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Abbotsford REALTORS® to start visiting some Abbotsford houses today!

abbotsford
abbotsford-west
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board or Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Chilliwack & District Real Estate Board, Fraser Valley Real Estate Board, Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver, nor Zolo.