Blue Grass Meadows Townhouses, Whitby

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Whitby
  4. Blue Grass Meadows

Blue Grass Meadows Townhouses for Sale, Whitby

With 16 townhouses for sale in Whitby and 2 Blue Grass Meadows townhouses on the market, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Blue Grass Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Blue Grass Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Blue Grass Meadows rentals (11%).

Want more square footage? There are currently 34 houses for sale in Blue Grass Meadows. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Rolling Acres real estate or homes for sale in Pringle Creek. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Whitby real estate market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start visiting some Whitby townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
whitby
blue-grass-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.