Whitby Houses

143 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 143

Whitby Houses for Sale

With 145 Whitby houses listed, finding the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Whitby MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Whitby, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (86%) of of city population own their homes, while the rest live in Whitby rentals (14%). If you're looking for Whitby apartments for rent or Whitby house rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 9 condos for sale in Whitby. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 44 Whitby townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at the Oshawa MLS® system, some Ajax real estate, or homes for sale in Pickering. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Whitby housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start viewing some Whitby houses today!

whitby
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.