Blue Grass Meadows Condos, Whitby

Reset Filters

Blue Grass Meadows Condos for Sale, Whitby

With 20 condos for sale in Whitby and on the market, pinpointing the right condominium with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Whitby by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Whitby MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Blue Grass Meadows MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Blue Grass Meadows, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with top-rated schools? The Whitby Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (89%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Blue Grass Meadows rentals (11%).

Want a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 2 Blue Grass Meadows townhouses for sale. Want something more substantial? There are currently 32 houses for sale in Blue Grass Meadows too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Rolling Acres real estate or homes for sale in Pringle Creek. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Whitby housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Whitby REALTORS® to start visiting some Whitby condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

What type of realtor do you need?

With all the difference acronyms, terms, titles and designations it's hard to know exactly what type of realtor you need when buying or selling your home. To help, we've created this quick reference chart on the difference between Realtors, real estate agents, brokers, seller's agents and buyer's agents.

What type of realtor do you need?
whitby
blue-grass-meadows
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.