Vellore Village Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 31
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Vellore Village

Vellore Village Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 132 Vaughan townhouses for sale and 34 Vellore Village townhouses listed, discovering the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Vellore Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Vellore Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for areas with the best schools? The Vaughan Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (95%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Vellore Village rentals (5%). If you're looking for Vellore Village apartments for rent or Vellore Village house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Vellore Village. Want more square footage? There are currently 112 houses for sale in Vellore Village too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Maple real estate or homes for sale in East Woodbridge. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start viewing some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
vaughan
vellore-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.