Vellore Village Houses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 104
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Vellore Village

Vellore Village Houses for Sale, Vaughan

With 757 Vaughan houses on the market and 106 Vellore Village houses on the market, finding the ideal house with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse houses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Vellore Village MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related houses for sale in Vellore Village, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the highest ranked schools? The Vaughan Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (95%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Vellore Village rentals (5%). If you're looking for Vellore Village apartments for rent or Vellore Village house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in Vellore Village. Want a place with amenities but don't want to give up square footage? There are 63 Vellore Village townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Maple real estate or homes for sale in East Woodbridge. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start visiting some Vaughan houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
vaughan
vellore-village
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.