Vaughan Grove Houses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Vaughan Grove

Vaughan Grove Houses for Sale, Vaughan

With 659 houses in Vaughan for sale and 1 Vaughan Grove houses on the market, discovering the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Vaughan) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Vaughan Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Vaughan Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (86%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Vaughan Grove rentals (14%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 22 condos for sale in Vaughan Grove. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some West Woodbridge real estate or homes for sale in West Woodbridge Industrial Area. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Vaughan average house price report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of the REALTORS® in our Vaughan real estate agent directory to start visiting some Vaughan houses today!

Latest Real Estate News

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
vaughan
vaughan-grove
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.