Vaughan Grove Condos, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 16 of 16
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Vaughan Grove

Vaughan Grove Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 246 total condos (Vaughan) and 17 Vaughan Grove condos listed, pinpointing the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vaughan real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Vaughan Grove MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Vaughan Grove, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (86%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Vaughan Grove rentals (14%). If you're looking for Vaughan Grove apartments for rent or Vaughan Grove house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 2 houses for sale in Vaughan Grove. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some West Woodbridge real estate or homes for sale in West Woodbridge Industrial Area. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan real estate brokers to start viewing some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge
vaughan
vaughan-grove
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.