Uplands Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters

Uplands Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 146 townhouses for sale in Vaughan and for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Uplands MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Uplands, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (87%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Uplands rentals (13%). If you're looking for Uplands apartments for rent or Uplands house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 2 condos for sale in Uplands. Want more square footage? There are currently 27 houses for sale in Uplands too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some Crestwood Springfarm Yorkhill real estate or homes for sale in Beverley Glen. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start touring some Vaughan townhouses today!

The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.