Sonoma Heights Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Sonoma Heights

Sonoma Heights Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 284 townhouses for sale in Vaughan and 13 Sonoma Heights townhouses on the market, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to browse townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Sonoma Heights MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in Sonoma Heights, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (95%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Sonoma Heights rentals (5%).

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Sonoma Heights. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Vellore Village real estate or homes for sale in Islington Woods. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan average house price report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start visiting some Vaughan townhouses today!

vaughan
sonoma-heights
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.