Kleinburg Townhouses, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Kleinburg

Kleinburg Townhouses for Sale, Vaughan

With 233 total listed townhouses (Vaughan) and 4 Kleinburg townhouses on the market, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's MLS® system (Vaughan) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kleinburg MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Kleinburg, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (94%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Kleinburg rentals (6%). If you're looking for Kleinburg apartments for rent or Kleinburg house rentals, or just want to browse Vaughan rentals, we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 3 condos for sale in Kleinburg. Considering more square footage? There are currently 96 houses for sale in Kleinburg too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, explore some Vellore Village real estate or homes for sale in West Woodbridge. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Vaughan real estate market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Vaughan real estate agents to start visiting some Vaughan townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

With National Dog Day just around the corner (on August 26), a new survey of 1,404 pet owners reveals that almost one in 10 renters choose not to tell their pet-averse landlords or neighbours about their fur-babies

Survey: How honest tenants really are about fur-babies

5 ways to spot an overpriced house

Homebuyers looking to purchase a house may get a case of sticker shock on their search. If you think a home is overpriced, it probably is. Here are five ways to find out for sure

5 ways to spot an overpriced house
vaughan
kleinburg
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.