Kleinburg Condos, Vaughan

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 4 of 4
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Vaughan
  4. Kleinburg

Kleinburg Condos for Sale, Vaughan

With 244 Vaughan condos and 4 Kleinburg condos on the market, discovering the ideal condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Vaughan by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Vaughan MLS® system listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Kleinburg MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related condos for sale in Kleinburg, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

Most (94%) of the neighbourhood residents own their homes, while the rest live in Kleinburg rentals (6%). If you're looking for Kleinburg apartments for rent or Kleinburg house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent in Vaughan, we've got you covered.

Need a bigger place but still want some amenities? There are 4 Kleinburg townhouses for sale. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 104 houses for sale in Kleinburg too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Vellore Village real estate or homes for sale in West Woodbridge. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Vaughan housing market report is where you'll find a detailed analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Get in touch with one of our Vaughan REALTORS® to start visiting some Vaughan condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
vaughan
kleinburg
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.