Woburn Condos, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 24 of 42
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Woburn

Woburn Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 2769 Toronto condos and 40 Woburn condos listed, finding the right condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's listings of homes for sale in Toronto are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Woburn MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable condos for sale in Woburn, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (62%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Woburn rentals (38%). If you're looking for Woburn apartments for rent or Woburn house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Considering something more substantial? There are currently 38 houses for sale in Woburn. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, browse some Bendale real estate or homes for sale in Morningside. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the agents in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

Trump tariffs are the primary reason for a decrease in building starts and permit requests across the U.S., with many builders citing increased costs as their biggest barrier

U.S. housing starts take a plunge

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale

Toronto townhomes are no longer the bridge between a single family home and a condo. These days there are some pretty luxurious townhomes that offer ease of ownership and swanky space

10 most expensive Toronto townhouses for sale
toronto
woburn
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.