Weston Pellam Park Houses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 3 of 3
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Weston Pellam Park

Weston Pellam Park Houses for Sale, Toronto

With 1706 houses in Toronto for sale and 3 Weston-Pellam Park houses listed, finding the perfect house with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore houses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Weston-Pellam Park MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar houses for sale in Weston-Pellam Park, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices.

The majority (60%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Weston-Pellam Park rentals (40%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 1 condos for sale in Weston-Pellam Park. Want a home with amenities but don't want to sacrifice square footage? There are 8 Weston-Pellam Park townhouses for sale too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Junction Area real estate. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of houses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start viewing some Toronto houses today!

toronto
weston-pellam-park
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.