The Beaches Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 7 of 7
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. The Beaches

The Beaches Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 8 The Beaches townhouses for sale, finding the right townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "patio." Zolo's Toronto MLS® system listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the The Beaches MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes comparable townhouses for sale in The Beaches, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with top-rated schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (62%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in The Beaches rentals (38%). If you're looking for The Beaches apartments for rent or The Beaches house rentals, or just want to browse Toronto rentals, we've got you covered.

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 5 condos for sale in The Beaches. Want more square footage? There are currently 32 houses for sale in The Beaches too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, browse some East End Danforth real estate or homes for sale in Woodbine Corridor. Interested in housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto REALTORS® to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada
toronto
the-beaches
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.