Steeles Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 1 of 1
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Steeles

Steeles Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 521 total listed townhouses (Toronto) and 1 Steeles townhouses for sale, finding the perfect townhouse with the amenities and attributes you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to peruse townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's MLS® system (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to look through the Steeles MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar townhouses for sale in Steeles, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for communities with the best schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

The majority (85%) of of neighbourhood population own their homes, while the rest live in Steeles rentals (15%).

Thinking about sizing down? There are currently 14 condos for sale in Steeles. Want more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Steeles too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some L'Amoreaux real estate or homes for sale in Milliken. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a complete analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Contact one of our Toronto real estate agents to start touring some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

The real estate market in Canada can be fairly expensive with the median house price sitting around $489,800. This can seem seriously overwhelming if you are on a budget but don't worry, there are still lots of cheap homes for sale in Canada From small traditional properties to fixer-uppers, here are 10 of the cheapest homes for sale in Canada.

9 cheapest homes for sale in Canada

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin

The demise of one of Canada's leading tech-based brokerages is a wake-up call for everyone because it shows that even cutting-edge firms sometimes go under

(Opinion) The end of TheRedPin
toronto
steeles
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.