Pleasant View Townhouses, Toronto

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 13 of 13
  1. Canada
  2. ON
  3. Toronto
  4. Pleasant View

Pleasant View Townhouses for Sale, Toronto

With 554 townhouses for sale in Toronto and 14 Pleasant View townhouses listed, pinpointing the ideal townhouse with the amenities and features you're looking for will be a breeze. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore townhouses for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "central air conditioning." Zolo's Toronto real estate listings are updated every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Pleasant View MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes related townhouses for sale in Pleasant View, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the highest ranked schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (70%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Pleasant View rentals (30%). If you're looking for Pleasant View apartments for rent or Pleasant View house rentals, or just want to browse all rentals (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Looking into sizing down? There are currently 6 condos for sale in Pleasant View. Considering something more substantial? There are currently 10 houses for sale in Pleasant View too. If you're still having trouble finding what you're looking for, explore some Henry Farm real estate or homes for sale in Don Valley Village. Want to know more about housing trends and the average sold prices of townhouses for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of our Toronto real estate brokers to start viewing some Toronto townhouses today!

Latest Real Estate News

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

Langley, B.C. is moving up as one of the best places to live in the province of British Columbia. It offers a variety of high-end properties and some great townhomes. Here's a few of the more expensive options currently on the market

7 most expensive Langley townhomes for sale

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

Looking for a loft in Vancouver' Some of the sky-high living options can run as much as a detached home. Here are some of the most expensive and most luxurious lofts on the market in Lotus Land

6 most expensive Vancouver lofts for sale

5 ways to market a luxury home

Marketing any home can be a challenge for sellers, but marketing a luxury home takes a few extra steps and key details that you can't afford to miss

5 ways to market a luxury home
toronto
pleasant-view
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.