Oakridge Condos, Toronto

2 Homes for Sale

Reset Filters
Showing results 1 — 2 of 2

Oakridge Condos for Sale, Toronto

With 1967 condos for sale (Toronto) and 2 Oakridge condos for sale, pinpointing the perfect condominium with the amenities and features you're looking for will be easy. Search by location with our map of MLS® listings for Canada-wide real estate. Use our filters to explore condos for sale in Toronto by price, number of bedrooms, size, and keywords like "hardwood floors." Zolo's real estate (Toronto) listings are added every 15 minutes, which means you get to browse the Oakridge MLS® system in real-time. Each listing includes similar condos for sale in Oakridge, so that you can compare features, amenities, and prices. Looking for neighbourhoods with the best schools? The Toronto Schools page is a good place to start.

Most (69%) of residents in the neighbourhood own their homes, while the rest live in Oakridge rentals (31%). If you're looking for Oakridge apartments for rent or Oakridge house rentals, or just want to browse homes for rent (Toronto), we've got you covered.

Want a larger space but still want some amenities? There are 2 Oakridge townhouses for sale. Considering more square footage? There are currently 19 houses for sale in Oakridge too. If you're still not finding what you're looking for, consider taking a look at some Birchcliffe Cliffside real estate or homes for sale in Clairlea Birchmount. Curious about housing trends and the average sold prices of condos for sale? Toronto housing market report is where you'll find a thorough analysis of sales history, housing inventory, and days on market. Call or email one of the REALTORS® in our Toronto real estate agent directory to start touring some Toronto condos today!

Latest Real Estate News

Should you buy a fixer-upper?

Sources say bingeing a home renovation show and loving DIY Pinterest projects aren't the only two factors that determine whether a fixer-upper is right for you! Crazy right'

Should you buy a fixer-upper?
The listing data is provided under copyright by the Toronto Real Estate Board. The listing data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the Toronto Real Estate Board nor Zolo.